Disclaimer: Click to read.
Montiff Super Antioxidant:
Comprehensive free radical protection - a finely balanced
blend of Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and botanicals.
This one is a new favorite of mine, the one I turn to for balanced
protection from environmental toxins.
What are the benefits of MONTIFF SUPER ANTIOXIDANT?
• This formula is a unique complex of the most advanced, highest quality antioxidants available for maximum protection.
• Botanical extracts are used for maximum potency, and precursors and co-factors are included to enhance effectiveness.
Montiff Super Antioxidant: a powerful combination of revolutionary antioxidants, which combat ‘free radicals”, preventing damage caused by these harmful molecules.
Each capsule contains: Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) 5000 IU, Vitamin E (d’Alpha Tocopherol) 250 IU, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg., Niacinamide 20 mg., Glutathione Reduced 20 mg., Pine Bark extract 20 mg., L-Glutamine 20 mg., Co-enzyme Q-10 100mcg., Ginkgo Biloba 30 mg., Grape Seed extract 15 mg., Bilberry extract 20 mg., N-Acetyl Cysteine 5 mg., Calcium Pantothenate 15 mg., Green Tea extract 10 mg., Taurine 20 mg., Lycopene 5 mg., Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin HCL) 3 mg., Vitamin B-12, 60 mcg., Folic acid 400mcg., Quercetin 10 mg., Alpha Lipoic Acid 20 mg., Selenium Dioxide 35 mcg., Zinc 10mg.
• Those wishing to protect their bodies from the damaging effects of “free radicals”.
• People who live in smoggy or unhealthy environments.
• Individuals exposed to chemicals, including pesticides, (or radiation) at work or at home.
• Those with jobs or lifestyles that expose them to pollution caused by heavy automobile traffic, and those who exercise outdoors in city environments.
• All who wish to maximize their longevity.
• Everyone who wants a healthy nutritional program.
WHAT ARE “FREE RADICALS”?
• “Free radicals” are harmful, disease causing molecules that enter our bodies through breathing or eating.
• These molecules attack healthy cells causing oxidative damage, and “rusts” cells similar to the way oxygen rusts metal. They weaken the immune system, break down or alter DNA, hastening aging, and contribute to many debilitating diseases. Some of the afflictions caused or aggravated by “free radicals” include cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, cataracts, glaucoma, emphysema, Parkinson’s disease and stroke.
• Although some are byproducts of normal metabolism, they are also produced from radiation, environmental toxins and cancer causing chemicals, including those in many in foods.
WHAT ARE ANTIOXIDANTS?
They are natural substances that protect the healthy cells from “free radical” damage and have anticarcinogenic effects. Some antioxidants may disarm the extra electrons on the “free radical” molecules, while others neutralize these atoms converting them to harmless chemicals. There are antioxidant properties in many amino acids, vitamins, minerals and botanicals that prevent and counteract “free radical” damage.
Montiff Super Antioxidant:
SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS INCLUDED IN THIS REVOLUTIONARY FORMULA ARE:
• GLUTATHIONE, (an amino acid tripeptide) neutralizes oxygen free radicals, regulates other antioxidants, and is necessary for the effectiveness of vitamins C and E, as well as protecting cell membranes. It also helps regulate protein and DNA biosynthesis and cell growth, attributing to retarding the aging process, and it may help reduce risk of skin cancer from DVB exposure by inhibiting the generations of peroxide lipids and throxynase enzymes, which produce the precursor to melanin.
• GRAPE SEED EXTRACT is high in flavonoids and free radical scavenging activity. It inhibits stomach mucosal injury, and may help prevent gastric ulcers and intestinal adenomas, as well as increasing glutathione levels. It is anticarcinogenic and helps prevent cataracts.
• GREEN TEA EXTRACT is multifunctional and has antioxidant, antibacterial and anticarcinogenic properties. Green tea has high free scavenger activity and these tea catechins may interfere with the various steps of the carcinogenesis process. It may have beneficial effects in protecting against cancer of the lung, stomach, esophagus, duodenum, pancreas, liver, breast and colon.
• GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT has free radical scavenging properties, and platelet activating factor, contributing to long term protection of vascular endothelia. It also helps protect brain functions associated with memory and may prevent hypoxic damage and other changes in neurotransmitter functions caused by aging.
• COENZYME Q-10 has powerful antioxidant properties, and abnormally low levels have been reported in patients with cancer. Deficiencies of CoQ-10, B6, Niacin and folate may explain the molecular origins of cancer.
• LYCOPENE (found in tomatoes) has high antioxidant properties, and is especially important for prostate health.
• ALPHA LIPOIC ACID destroys more “free radicals” than any other antioxidant, and enhances the effects of other antioxidants.
• BILBERRY EXTRACT is an important antioxidant with natural phytochemicals and anthocyanin, which protects night vision.
• PINE BARK EXTRACT is a flavonoid with important antioxidant properties and is important for cardiovascular health. It quenches hydroxyl radicals, which are especially dangerous since they can attack DNA.
• QUERCITIN is an antioxidant bioflavonoid with anti-inflammatory effects.
• TAURINE, (an amino acid) helps combat “free radicals” found in smog, and potentiates the action of Vitamin E.
• N-ACETYL CYSTEINE, an active form of L-Cysteine, which is a heavy metal chelator, and detoxifies air pollution.
• GLUTAMINE has antioxidant properties, stimulates the immune system, and is essential for Glutathione production and good health.
• ZINC and SELENIUM are minerals that are antioxidants and “free radical” terminators.
• VITAMINS B-1, B-12, NIACINAMIDE and CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE work together to protect cell membranes, promote resistance to disease, and maintain supply of ATP
• VITAMINS E, C and BETA CAROTENE are antioxidants with well documented beneficial properties and anticarcinogenic effect.
• FOLIC ACID. There is growing evidence of anticarcinogenic properties of folic acid, especially against lung, colon and cervical cancer. It is also very important in preventing harmful homocysteine levels, which contribute to heart attacks and strokes.
• Abramowicz M, “Gingko Biloba for Dementia”, “the Medical Letter”, 1998.
• Weisburger, Johen, “ On the Role of Tea in Modifying Causes of Major Human Cancers”, “Prevention Med. “, 1992.
• Parker, L. and Tritschler, H. J. “Alpha Lipoic Acid-The Metabolic Antioxidant”, ” Free Rad. Biol. Med. 1996.
• Baghi, D. et al., “Comparative In Vitro and In Vivo Free Radical Scavenging Abilities of Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins and
Selected Antioxidants”, FASEB Journal, 1997.
• Tapan, K., Basu, et al, “Antioxidants in Human Health and Disease”, Sept. 1999.
• Kim, Y., M.D., Folic Acid, “ J. Nur. Biochem, Feb. 1999.
• Packer, Lester, Ph.D., Colman, Carol, The Antioxidant Miracle, 1999.
Throughout this website, statements are made pertaining to the properties and/or functions of food and/or nutritional products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and these materials and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For all health and medical questions, please consult with your doctor. By viewing this site, you are stating that you agree with this disclaimer.
Extra Support for joints, collagen and cartilage.
Powerful Amino Acid supports myelin sheaths, nerve transmission, cell membrane integrity and more.
MONTIFF Amino Acids, Vitamins/Minerals:
The freshest products from a company of rare integrity!
TOTALLY RAW - so rich in antioxidants, it needs NO preservatives!
So mild-tasting and smelling you can use it as a face oil!
So pure, it is well tolerated
by even my most