Montiff Neuro-Balance is a precursor to neurotransmitters Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine. Montiff is the premier company for the absolute highest quality and potency Amino Acids and other ingredients - and expert formulation of every product.
This superbly effective formula contains 500 mg L-Tyrosine, 100 mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, and 20 mg Pyridoxal 5'Phosphate (the biologically active form of Vitamin B-6).
It is recommended for improving chemical imbalances of the brain due to catecholamine deficiencies associated with depression, stress, mood swings, and drug withdrawals.
Did you know that low levels of Tyrosine are directly related to depression?
The special Tyrosine complex in this formula, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine has been shown by research to rapidly and effectively cross the blood-brain barrier, increasing the therapeutic power of this formula.
You may be interested to know that some of my clients feel more benefit from Montiff Neuro-Balance than from the organic Mucuna Pruriens powder I provide which actually contains L-Dopa. L-Dopa is the direct precursor to Dopamine, which not only helps improve mood and energy but also supports healthy Testosterone levels.
This superb formula is a staple supplement in my own protocol!
Ingredients: Each capsule contains a total of 620mg. (L-Tyrosine 500 mg., N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 100 mg., and Pyridoxal 5’Phosphate (active B-6) 20 mg.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Improving chemical imbalances of the brain due to catecholamine deficiencies associated with depression, stress, mood swings, and drug withdrawals.
WHAT IS TYROSINE?
• Tyrosine is an amino acid, which is made in the body from Phenylalanine.
• It is the precursor to neurotransmitters and helps elevate catecholamines safely and effectively.
• The biochemical conversion of Tyrosine is to Dopa, then Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine.
• Pyridoxal 5”Phosphate (P-5’P, the active form of B6) is essential for the conversion of Dopa into catecholamines.
• Low levels of Tyrosine in the blood show a direct correlation to depression.
• Supplementation with Tyrosine has been shown clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholamine deficiencies.
• Tyrosine also has an effect on Thyroxine levels and is involved in adrenaline and energy production.
WHY IS N-ACETYL- L-TYROSINE INCLUDED?
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is a special Tyrosine chemical complex. Research indicates that it crosses the blood brain rapidly, and including this improves the effectiveness of this formula.
• Low levels of Norepinephrine (NE) are associated with depression, and have correlated to low levels of Tyrosine in the plasma.
• Supplementation with Tyrosine has been proven effective in raising the plasma levels of Tyrosine, and has been clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholamine deficiencies.
• Many studies substantiate the effectiveness in use of Tyrosine with depressed individuals.
• Reduced catecholamine levels have been associated with behavioral changes related to stress.
• Tyrosine supplementation has resulted in decreased anxiety and improvement in mood.
• Tyrosine supplementation has also resulted in increased ability to concentrate.
• Other symptoms of stress, such as headache and muscle discomfort have been reduced after supplementation with Tyrosine.
• The chronic use of cocaine reduces Dopamine (DA) and Norepinephrine (NA) metabolites, interfering with the catecholamine biochemistry in the brain and causing a chemical imbalance.
• The withdrawal symptoms including, drug craving, depression, anxiety, irritability etc. are associated with chemical imbalances caused by cocaine addiction.
• Tyrosine levels are measurably low on those addicted to cocaine and supplementation with Tyrosine improves catecholamine biochemistry and assists in decreased symptoms of withdrawal.
• Narcolepsy is a disorder causing a sudden urge to sleep.
• This disorder is associated with a Dopamine abnormality.
• The precursor to dopamine is Tyrosine, and studies support the benefits of Tyrosine supplementation for this condition. Some research indicates B- 6 may reduce positive results in this disorder, therefore, Montiff Pure Tyrosine may be considered as an alternative to Neuro-Balance.
• Montiff uses only the highest quality amino acids, including L-Tyrosine and N-Acetyl-L- Tyrosine.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine crosses the blood barrier quickly, and is included in this formula for fast assimilation and increased effectiveness.
• Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate is necessary for the proper conversion into catecholamines, and it is included in the formulation of Neuro-Balance.
• Neuro-Balance is encapsulated for quick digestion and assimilation.
• Desiccant pads are included in this and all Montiff’s products to insure freshness.
DIRECTIONS: Take 2 capsules at least 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 capsules mid-morning or 30 minutes before lunch-on an empty stomach. Take with fruit juice or water. Do not take with milk.
Tyrosine is a natural amino acid and has been safely used for over 20 years with no adverse side effects; however, **Tyrosine should not be used by individuals on MAO inhibitors or those with melanomas (since Tyrosine is involved in the production of melanin).** REFERENCES
• Montgomery, Stuart, Corn Timothy H., Psychopharmacology of Depression, 1994.
• Alonso R., Gibson D.J., Wurtman, R.J., et al, “Biol. Psychiatry”, 1982.
• Dackle C.A., Gold M.S., J. Substance Abuse Treatment, 1985.
• Hirie, A. Phd., Casanova, M.,M.D., Kleinman, J., M.D., Phd., Wyatt R., M.D., “Fewer Dopamine Transporter Receptors in the Prefrontal Cortex of Cocaine Users”, Am.J.Psychiatry, July 1994.
• Gibson, Candace, “Control of Monoamine Synthesis by Amino Acid Precursors”, Adv. Biol Psychiat., 1983.
• Kishimoto H., Hama Y., Nagasaki T,and Konno, M., “Plasma Amino Acid Concentrations in Depressed Patients”, Yokaham Med. Bul. 1978.
• Salter, Charles, Major USA., “Dietary Stress as an Aid to Stress Resistance Among Troops”, Military Medicine, 1989.
• Wurtman R.J., Hefti, F., and Melamed E., “Precursor Control of Neurotransmitter Synthesis”, Pharm. Rev. 1981.
• Roufs, J.B.,”L-Tyrosine in the Treatment of Narcolepsy”, Med. Hypothesis, 1990.
• Gibson,C., Gelenberg, A., “Tyrosine in the Treatment of Depression”, Adv. Biol. Psych., 1983.
• Draper H., Advances in Nutritional Research: Neurobiology of Pyridoxine, 1985.
• Stone E.A., Friedhoff, A.J., Catecholamines and Behavior, 1975.
• Moller, S.A., Odum K, “Plasma Tyrosine/Neutral Amino Acid Ratio Correlated with Clinical Response to Nortriptyline in Endogenously Depressed Patients”, J. of Affective Disorders, 1985.
• Gibson C.J., “Tyrosine in the Treatment of Depression”, Adv. Biol. Psychiatry., 1983.
Neuro-Balance: This blend of L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine and the active coenzymatic form of B-6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) acts as a Catacholamine precursor in a way that many people can feel. Helps to facilitate Dopamine providing more energy, mental clarity and improved mood.
Suggested retail price: $47.82
Neuro-Balance 620 mg / 120 capsules
Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA Chelation Suppositories
EDTA is a chelator which also supports circulatory capacity and nitric oxide production. For more info,
Vas-cu-Care - Montiff's cardiovascular, nitric-oxide formula extraordinaire!
For more info,