The safest, most effective therapies for optimal health!
by Ellen Landauer
This bone broth recipe with my own modifications, is a mineral rich elixir that should be part of any protocol to remineralize teeth and prevent osteoporosis.
1) Fill 6 quart pot 2/3 full of bones from grass fed beef or lamb, or pasture raised chicken or turkey. It is nice to have some meat and gristle attached to the bones, as this will add flavor and gelatin protein to your soup.
1/2 cup naturally fermented Apple Cider Vinegar from organic apples
1 rounded tablespoon sea salt
Directions: Place bones in 6 quart stainless steel pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and boil for 30 minutes.
2) Usually, some foam will rise to the top and float on the water. Use slotted spoon or ladle to skim off foam and discard, as the foam tends to contain impurities.
3) Next, add a little more water to cover any exposed bones and add natural Apple Cider Vinegar and salt.
4) Bring heat down to a gentle simmer, cover pot and watch to make sure heat is low enough so it does not boil over.
**You might want to skim off any excess fat that rises to the top. This fat can be used for sautéing - or if you prefer, discarded. Leaving the fat to simmer the whole time has 2 disadvantages; more cooking odor that you may find undesirable and too much breakdown of fat to allow you to use it for cooking.
5) Keep at low simmer for 10 - 24 hours. After 5 - 6 hours, you may add another 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar - this will continue to draw minerals out of the bones and into the liquid.
6) Run cold water in kitchen sink and immerse pot to cool soup quickly. Drain sink after 15 minutes and run more cold water in, as heat of pot will warm the first water and slow cooling.
7) When soup is room temperature, remove bones and pour soup into containers to be frozen.
Option # 2: If you have limits storage space for soup, you may want to remove bones while soup is still hot and simmer to evaporate the water in the soup for a more concentrated finished product. The other advantage of this is that bone broth concentrate makes a great base for some gourmet sauces and gravies.
Option #3: While broth is still hot, remove bones and chop onion, carrot, leeks, parsley, celery and other vegetables into the soup and simmer for another hour for a great meal in itself!
Option #4: If you are on a carnivore (plant-free) diet, do NOT add any vegetables.
PHOTO: Sliced leeks about to be added to bone broth.
Ellen Landauer is an expert with over 40 years in-depth study and experience of the safe and effective use of nutritional supplements, botanical extracts and detoxification methods.
She is Certified as an Advanced Practitioner of Structural Integration body therapy developed by Dr. Ida P. Rolf - also known as Rolfing. This hands-on therapy is the deepest, most comprehensive body alignment therapy.
Ellen Landauer is also a NEWLY PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
To learn more about Ellen Landauer, see her detailed bio HERE
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the statements on this website. Products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information presented on this site is provided for informational purposes only; it is not meant to be a substitute for medical advice or diagnosis provided by your physician or other medical professional. If you have any health problem, please consult with a physician or health care provider before using any natural products. Peak Health Now and/or its product suppliers assume no liability for any injury, illness or adverse affects caused by the misuse and/or use of the information or products presented on this website.
© 2008 - 2022 ™Peak Health Now.com. All rights reserved.
Throughout this website, statements are made pertaining to the properties and/or functions of food and/or nutritional products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and these materials and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For all health and medical questions, please consult with your doctor. By viewing this site, you are stating that you agree with this disclaimer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This line is for orders ONLY! Please determine product selection before calling.
Please use CONTACT FORM for any questions you may have about the products.
We do NOT return international calls.
Please use contact form for faster service.
No solicitations, PLEASE!
FIND YOUR PRODUCTS:
Convenient listings for INFO and PURCHASE.
NOTE: Shipping fee is added for each product you put in cart.
**If too much shipping cost shows up on your order, we ALWAYS give prompt refund so you don't overpay!**
There is a modest $5.00 handling fee.
Shipping/Handling on all suppository products is FREE.
MONTIFF Amino Acids, Vitamins/Minerals:
The freshest products from a company of rare integrity!
to support health and healing!
Relieve chronic fatigue, boost energy, enhance sports performance, support cardiovascular and detoxification!