Montiff B-Complete has the freshest, most reliably potent ingredients I've ever found in a B-Complex formula!
Montiff B-Complete proved itself to me one day when I took just one capsule with a little juice (normally, I take it with meals). Because it contains only 30 milligrams of niacin, I would not have expected any response (niacin tends to cause flushing of the skin - with an appropriate dose it is a pleasant, tingling glow like the feeling you get coming out of a sauna and taking a quick, cold shower).
Fifteen minutes after taking just that one capsule, I experienced mild tingling in response to the niacin.
**This NEVER happened with any other comparable B-Complex vitamin I ever took!** Clearly, every milligram stated on the Montiff label was in that capsule!
When I take Montiff B-Complete with dinner, my dreams are more vivid and colorful. Clearly, the B-6 content and quality meets a rare standard of excellence also!
A unique B complex, in a capsule with all the essential B vitamins, including the active forms of B-2 and B- 6 plus antioxidants for extra protection.
Each capsule contains: Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin HCL) 20 mg., Riboflavin 5’Phosphate (active B-2) 15 mg., Pyridoxal 5’Phosphate(active B-6) 20 mg., Pyridoxine HCL (B-6) 2 mg., Calcium Pantothenate 100 mg., Niacinamide 30 mg., Para-Amino Benzoic Acid 40 mg., Inositol 30 mg., Choline Bitartrate 60 mg., Biotin 300 mcg., Folic Acid 200 mcg., Vitamin B-12 100 mcg., Alpha Lipoic Acid 20 mg., Pantethine 5 mg., Pine Bark extract 10 mg., Ginkgo Biloba 10 mg., Lycopene 1 mg., Zinc (Gluconate) 3 mg., Bilberry Extract 10 mg., Taurine 20 mg., Magnesium Oxide 30 mg., Grape Seed Extract 10 mg.
RECOMMENDED TO ENHANCE STRUCTURE & FUNCTION RELATING TO NUTRITIONAL NEEDS AND DEFICIENCIES PERTAINING TO:
• Providing a B complex with all the B-Vitamins, including the active forms of B-2 and B-6.
• Sufficient amounts of folic acid, along with B-6 and B-12, to help prevent and reduce homocysteine levels, which are associated with heart attacks and strokes.
• Helping to metabolize amino acids, carbohydrates and lipid synthesis.
• Maintaining proper neurotransmitter function and a healthy nervous system.
• Helping to combat stress.
• Providing antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage.
SOME BENEFITS OF B-COMPLETE
• B-COMPLETE has a full spectrum of the highest quality B Vitamins with active forms of B-2 and B-6, in a capsule, for quick assimilation.
• ANTIOXIDANTS are included in this unique complex for extra protection against free radical damage.
• Sufficient amounts of folic acid, B-6, and B-12 are included for prevention and reduction of harmful homocysteine levels. (Take 2 capsules of B-Complete or 1 B-Complete plus 1 Vita-Minz-Plus)
WHY IS A B-COMPLEX IMPORTANT?
The B group of vitamins is so essential for proper bodily function that a complex containing all of them greatly contributes to a healthy nutritional program. Some of the important functions of B-Vitamins are:
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin) is necessary for proper function of the nervous system, and muscles, including the heart muscle. It is involved in glucose metabolism and is essential for energy production.
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) is important for healthy skin, mucous membranes and energy metabolism.
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin or Niacinamide) works in the glycogen energy cycle, oxidating fatty acids for energy.
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine and the active Pyridoxal 5’Phosphate) is essential for amino acid metabolism, hemoglobin formation, and healthy nervous system.
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) is essential for all cells, including red and white blood cells, as well as a healthy nervous system. It is also essential to help prevent harmful homocysteine levels.
Folic Acid is important for healthy cell production, including red and white blood cells, and it helps prevent and reduce harmful homocysteine levels, which can cause heart attacks and strokes.
There is also growing evidence of its anticarcinogenic properties, especially against lung, colon & cervical cancers. Folic acid also helps protects against birth defects.
Pantethine or Pantothenic Acid (B-5) has multiple roles in energy metabolism, is a coenzyme, and is important for proper neurotransmitter health. It is also known as the “stress vitamin”.
Biotin is important for gluconeogenesis and fatty acid synthesis, and is essential for healthy hair, skin and muscle tissue.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Choline Bitarate is important for nerve transmission to the brain and a healthy nervous system, as well as regulation of the gallbladder and proper liver function.
Inositol, a lipotropic, works with choline and biotin to control hypertension and arteriosclerosis, as well as metabolizing fatty acids, lowering cholesterol and controlling fatty deposits on the liver.
Niacinamide is a vasodilator with an affect on cholesterol, hormones and growth.
Para-Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) a component of folic acid, is an antioxidant, and helps maintain healthy flora balance of the intestine.
WHAT IS HOMOCYSTEINE?
The protein in our foods is broken down in the body into amino acids, and folic acid, B-6 and B-12 are necessary to properly metabolize Homocyteine to Cystathionine and Cysteine. Without these B Vitamins to convert homocysteine, excessive amounts build up to harmful levels that cause arteriosclerosis.
High levels of Homocysteine can damage the endothelium lining exposing the underlying layers of blood vessels forming clots, which can lead to heart attacks and strokes.
This correlation between high Homocysteine levels and increased risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes has been documented in more than 30 major medical studies, including those published in The New Eng. Med. Journal, JAMA and Lancet.
It has also been well documented that the supplementation of folic acid, as well as B-6 and B-12 can prevent and reverse high homocysteine levels. The general dose recommended is between 400-800 mg. per day. (2 B-Complete or 1 B-Complete plus 1 Vita-Minz-Plus or Super Antioxidant Formula).
WHY ARE ANTIOXIDANTS IMPORTANT? • Antioxidants are molecules that help attack “free radicals”, which can damage healthy cells and lead to aging and degenerative diseases. They are anticarcinogenic, important for cardio-vascular health, and have many other beneficial properties. The antioxidants included for increased protection in this unique BCOMPLETE complex are:
• ALPHA LIPOIC ACID is a powerful antioxidant that helps destroys more “free radicals” than any other antioxidant, and enhances the effects of other antioxidants.
• BILBERRY EXTRACT has powerful anti-aging properties.
• LYCOPENE (found in tomatoes) has high antioxidant properties, and is especially important for prostate health.
• GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT has free radical scavenging properties, and platelet activating factor, contributing to protection of vascular endothelia. It also helps protect brain functions associated with memory and may prevent hypoxic damage and other changes in neurotransmitter functions caused by aging.
• TAURINE, (an amino acid) helps combat “free radicals” found in smog, and potentiates the action of Vitamin E.
• PINE BARK (a flavonoid) EXTRACT helps prevent nitric oxide deficiencies, and has anti-inflammatory properties. It also potentiates other antioxidants, such as C, E and Glutathione.
• GRAPE SEED EXTRACT is high in flavonoids and free radical scavenging activity. It inhibits stomach mucosal injury, and may help prevent gastric ulcers and intestinal adenomas, as well as increasing glutathione levels. It is anticarcinogenic and helps prevent cataracts.
• ZINC is a mineral that is a free radical terminator, is important for prostate health, and is involved in numerous biological actions.
• MAGNESIUM OXIDE is important for enzyme activity. It is also essential for calcium and potassium uptake and is necessary for cardiovascular health.
DIRECTIONS: 1-2 Capsules per day, or as needed, with food.
CAUTION: Those taking the drug Coumadin should avoid products containing the antioxidant Gingko Biloba.
• Packer, Lester, PhD., Colman, Carol, The Antioxidant Miracle, Dec., 1999.
• Clayman, Charles, B, MD., Medical editor, The American Medical Assoc., Family Medical Guide, 1994.
• Wilson, Peter, WF, “ Homocysteine, Vitamins, and Cardiovascular Disease”, Reuters Medical News, 2000.
• Welch, GN, Loscalzo J., “Review: Homocysteine and Atherothrombosis”, New England J. of Med., 1998.
• Kim, Y. MD., Folic Acid, “J. Nur. Biochem.”, Feb. 1999.
• Balch, J. MD., Balch P., CNC, Prescription for Nutritional Healing, 1997.
Montiff B-Complete / 120 capsules: This full-spectrum B-complex is an essential companion product for Amino Acids formulas, vital for proper absorption of Amino Acids and to balance them in your supplement protocol.
It is taken with meals, 1 capsule 2 - 3 x per day.
FIND YOUR PRODUCTS:
Convenient listings for INFO and PURCHASE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This line is for orders ONLY! Please determine product selection before calling.
Please use CONTACT FORM for any questions you may have about the products.
We do NOT return international calls.
Please use contact form for faster service.
No solicitations, PLEASE!
Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA Chelation Suppositories
EDTA is a chelator which also supports circulatory capacity and nitric oxide production. For more info,
Vas-cu-Care - Montiff's cardiovascular, nitric-oxide formula extraordinaire!
For more info,